A. The Holy Spirit
We are currently living in the age of the Holy Spirit!
- 1. AGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT- John 14:15-17, 25-29
- 2. Baptism of the Holy Spirit- Matthew 3:11/John 1:29-34/Acts 19:1-6
- 3. The Holy Spirit is the Author of Scripture- 2 Peter 1:20-21
- 4. Wisdom from the Holy Spirit- 1 Corinthians 2:6-16
- 5. One Holy Spirit- 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
- 6. The Holy Spirit is the Restrainer- 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
- 7. New Covenant with the Holy Spirit- Jeremiah 31:31-34/Ezekiel 36:25-29/Luke 22:14-20/Hebrews 9:11-22/Hebrews 10:12-18/Romans 8:1-30/2 Corinthians 3
B. Gifts, Fruits, Promise, and living with the Holy Spirit
A deeper look into the Holy Spirit.
C. We do not want to Lie to, Grieve, Quench, or Blasphemy the Holy Spirit
We don’t want to forget this.
D. The Holy Spirit of Truth
Let’s take a deeper look into the Holy Spirit of Truth!
E. The Holy Spirit dwells inside you!
What does this mean?
Gift from Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit!
- 1. Our Lord Jesus gives Grace to the Humble- James 4:5-10
- 2. Grace is given according to the measure of Christ’s gift- Ephesians 1:7/4:7
- 3. Excel in the act of Grace by genuine Love- 2 Corinthians 8:7-9
- 4. Grace abounds in weakness by the Power of Jesus- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- 5. Jesus draws us near to the Throne of Grace- Hebrews 4:14-16
Books on the Atonement.
There are many times in our lives that we go against the Holy Spirit and this section is to address and make us aware when we do these things. When we grieve, lie, and quench the Holy Spirit, there seems to be forgiveness, but when we blasphemy the Holy Spirit there is no remedy. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is not drifting away, but a knowing the Lord intimately and choosing to go on the offense against him. The clearest biblical example is the devil. We never ever want to do this! The sin is unforgivable. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!