A. The Holy Spirit
We are currently living in the age of the Holy Spirit!
- 1. AGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT- John 14:15-17, 25-29
- 2. Baptism of the Holy Spirit- Matthew 3:11/John 1:29-34/Acts 19:1-6
- 3. The Holy Spirit is the Author of Scripture- 2 Peter 1:20-21
- 4. Wisdom from the Holy Spirit- 1 Corinthians 2:6-16
- 5. One Holy Spirit- 1 Corinthians 12:1-11
- 6. The Holy Spirit is the Restrainer- 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
- 7. New Covenant with the Holy Spirit- Jeremiah 31:31-34/Ezekiel 36:25-29/Luke 22:14-20/Hebrews 9:11-22/Hebrews 10:12-18/Romans 8:1-30/2 Corinthians 3
B. Gifts, Fruits, Promise, and living with the Holy Spirit
A deeper look into the Holy Spirit.
C. We do not want to Lie to, Grieve, Quench, or Blasphemy the Holy Spirit
We don’t want to forget this.
D. The Holy Spirit of Truth
Let’s take a deeper look into the Holy Spirit of Truth!
E. The Holy Spirit dwells inside you!
What does this mean?
Gift from Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit!
- 1. Our Lord Jesus gives Grace to the Humble- James 4:5-10
- 2. Grace is given according to the measure of Christ’s gift- Ephesians 1:7/4:7
- 3. Excel in the act of Grace by genuine Love- 2 Corinthians 8:7-9
- 4. Grace abounds in weakness by the Power of Jesus- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- 5. Jesus draws us near to the Throne of Grace- Hebrews 4:14-16
Books on the Atonement.
1. Our Lord Jesus gives Grace to the Humble- James 4:5-10
JAMES 4:5-10- DO YOU SUPPOSE IT IS TO NO PURPOSE THAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS, HE YEARNS JEALOUSLY OVER THE SPIRIT THAT HE HAS MADE TO DWELL IN US? BUT HE GIVES MORE GRACE. THEREFORE IT SAYS, GOD OPPOSES THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. SUBMIT YOURSELVES THEREFOR TO GOD. RESIST THE DEVIL, AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU. DRAW NEAR TO GOD, AND HE WILL DRAW NEAR TO YOU. CLEANSE YOUR HANDS, YOU SINNERS, AND PURIFY YOUR HEARTS, YOU DOUBLE-MINDED. BE WRETCHED AND MOURN AND WEEP. LET YOUR LAUGHTER BE TURNED TO MOURNING AND YOUR JOY TO GLOOM. HUMBLE YOURSELVES BEFORE THE LORD, AND HE WILL EXALT YOU.