1. Time. After the Millennium.
2. Place. Before the Great White Throne.
3. Judge. Jesus Christ.
4. Subjects judged. All unsaved humans who have died from the beginning to this time.
5. Basis. Rejection of the Savior places them in this judgment, but they are shown on the basis of their own works that they deserve eternal punishment.
6. Result. Lake of fire.
7. Scripture. Revelations 20:11-15.
REVELATIONS 20:11-15- THEN I SAW A GREAT WHITE THRONE AND HIM WHO WAS SEATED ON IT. FROM HIS PRESENCE EARTH AND SKY FLED AWAY, AND NO PLACE WAS FOUND FOR THEM. AND I SAW THE DEAD, GREAT AND SMALL, STANDING BEFORE THE THRONE, AND BOOKS WERE OPENED. THEN ANOTHER BOOK WAS OPENED, WHICH IS THE BOOK OF LIFE. AND THE DEAD WERE JUDGED BY WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS, ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY HAD DONE. AND THE SEA GAVE UP THE DEAD WHO WERE IN IT, DEATH AND HADES GAVE UP THE DEAD WHO WERE IN THEM, AND THEY WERE JUDGED, EACH ON OF THEM, ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY HAD DONE. THEN DEATH AND HADES WERE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH, THE LAKE OF FIRE. AND IF ANYONE’S NAME WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE, THEY WERE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.