Welcome to learning about the Person of Jesus Christ! Praise the Lord!
B. Jesus Christ
This is Jesus, our Lord and Savior!
- 1. Pre-existence of Jesus Christ- John 1:1-5/ John 8:58/Colossians 1:17-19/ Hebrews 7:3/ Revelations 22:13
- 2. Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ- Matthew 1:18-23/ Luke 1:26-38/ Isaiah 7:14
- 3. Jesus the Messiah
- 4. Jesus as our Mediator- Hebrews 8:6,9:15,12:24/1 Timothy 2:5
- 5. Jesus the Lamb
- 6. Jesus the Lion
- 7. JESUS a Word story
C. Jesus is the Light of the world!
Jesus the light shines in darkness and so let your light for Jesus shine bright. Walk in the Light!
- 1. The Lord is our Light- Psalm 27:1
- 2. The Light has now dawned- Matthew 4:16-17
- 3. In Jesus, we have the Light of Light- John 8:12
- 4. God is Light- 1 John 1:5-10
- 5. Believe in the Light and become Sons of Light- John 12:35-36
- 6. Let your Light shine before others- Matthew 5:14-16
- 7. For the Glory of God gives all Light- Revelations 21:22-27
D. JESUS- Life and Lessons
Learning in Jesus and Living with Jesus.
E. Love of Christ
Jesus Christ loves us!
F. Bearing Fruit for our Lord Jesus Christ
We are to bear fruit for our Lord Jesus every day!
Books on the Incarnation.
2. Eternal Life with Jesus
JOHN 14:1-6- LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED. BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME. IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY ROOMS. IF IT WERE NOT SO, WOULD I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU? AND IF I GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, I WILL COME AGAIN AND WILL TAKE YOU TO MYSELF, THAT WHERE I AM YOU MAY BE ALSO. AND YOU KNOW THE WAY TO WHERE I AM GOING. THOMAS SAID TO HIM, LORD, WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING, HOW CAN WE KNOW THE WAY? JESUS SAID TO HIM, I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.
JOHN 6:35-40- JESUS SAID TO THEM, I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE; WHOEVER COMES TO ME SHALL NOT HUNGER, AND WHOEVER BELIEVES IN ME SHALL NEVER THRIST. BUT I SAID TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE SEEN ME AND YET DO NOT BELIEVE. ALL THAT THE FATHER GIVES ME WILL COME TO ME, AND WHOEVER COMES TO ME I WILL NEVER CAST OUT. FOR I HAVE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, NOT TO DO MY OWN WILL BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME, THAT I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING OF ALL THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME, BUT RAISE IT UP ON THE LAST DAY. FOR THIS IS THE WILL OF MY FATHER, THAT EVERYONE WHO LOOKS ON THE SON AND BELIEVES IN HIM SHOULD HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP ON THE LAST DAY.