Welcome to learning about the Person of Jesus Christ! Praise the Lord!
B. Jesus Christ
This is Jesus, our Lord and Savior!
- 1. Pre-existence of Jesus Christ- John 1:1-5/ John 8:58/Colossians 1:17-19/ Hebrews 7:3/ Revelations 22:13
- 2. Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ- Matthew 1:18-23/ Luke 1:26-38/ Isaiah 7:14
- 3. Jesus the Messiah
- 4. Jesus as our Mediator- Hebrews 8:6,9:15,12:24/1 Timothy 2:5
- 5. Jesus the Lamb
- 6. Jesus the Lion
- 7. JESUS a Word story
C. Jesus is the Light of the world!
Jesus the light shines in darkness and so let your light for Jesus shine bright. Walk in the Light!
- 1. The Lord is our Light- Psalm 27:1
- 2. The Light has now dawned- Matthew 4:16-17
- 3. In Jesus, we have the Light of Light- John 8:12
- 4. God is Light- 1 John 1:5-10
- 5. Believe in the Light and become Sons of Light- John 12:35-36
- 6. Let your Light shine before others- Matthew 5:14-16
- 7. For the Glory of God gives all Light- Revelations 21:22-27
D. JESUS- Life and Lessons
Learning in Jesus and Living with Jesus.
E. Love of Christ
Jesus Christ loves us!
F. Bearing Fruit for our Lord Jesus Christ
We are to bear fruit for our Lord Jesus every day!
Books on the Incarnation.
3. PERSON OF CHRIST- John 8:58/Philippians 2:1-10/Revelations 22:12-13
JOHN 8:58- JESUS SAID TO THEM, TRULY, TRULY, I SAY TO YOU, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM.
Jesus has always been here and Jesus will always be here.
PHILIPPIANS 2:1-10- SO IF THERE IS ANY ENCOURAGEMENT IN CHRIST, ANY COMFORT FROM LOVE, ANY PARTICIPATION IN THE SPIRIT, ANY AFFECTION AND SYMPATHY, COMPLETE MY JOY BY BEING OF THE SAME MIND, HAVING THE SAME LOVE, BEING IN FULL ACCORD AND OF ONE MIND. DO NOTHING FROM SELFISH AMBITION OR CONCEIT, BUT IN HUMILITY COUNT OTHERS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN YOURSELVES. LET EACH OF YOU LOOK NOT ONLY TO THEIR OWN INTERESTS, BUT ALSO TO THE INTERESTS OF OTHERS. HAVE THIS MIND AMONG YOURSELVES, WHICH IS YOURS IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO, THOUGH HE WAS IN THE FORM OF GOD, DID NOT COUNT EQUALITY WITH GOD A THING TO BE GRASPED, BUT EMPTIED HIMSELF, BY TAKING THE FORM OF A SERVANT, BEING BORN IN THE LIKENESS OF MEN. AND BEING FOUND IN HUMAN FORM, HE HUMBLED HIMSELF BY BECOMING OBEDIENT TO THE POINT OF DEATH, EVEN DEATH ON A CROSS. THEREFORE GOD HAS HIGHLY EXALTED HIM AND BESTOWED ON HIM THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME, SO THAT AT THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH, AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER.
Remember- we are to act as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ does. He humbled himself as the perfect servant in his death and resurrection. The cross is the certain of our faith.
REVELATIONS 22:12-13- BEHOLD, I AM COMING SOON, BRINGING MY RECOMPENSE WITH ME, TO REPAY EACH ONE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END.
Praise the Lord!