A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
5. Citizens of Heaven: Philippians 3:12-21
NOT THAT I HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED THIS OR AM ALREADY PERFECT, BUT I PRESS ON TO MAKE IT MY OWN, BECAUSE CHRIST JESUS HAS MADE ME HIS OWN. BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I DO NOT CONSIDER THAT I HAVE MADE IT MY OWN. BUT ONE THING I DO: FORGETTING WHAT LIES BEHIND AND STRAINING FORWARD TO WHAT LIES AHEAD. I PRESS ON TOWARD THE GOAL FOR THE PRIZE OF THE UPWARD CALL OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. LET THOSE OF US WHO ARE MATURE THINK THIS WAY, AND IF IN ANYTHING YOU THINK OTHERWISE, GOD WILL REVEAL THAT ALSO TO YOU. ONLY LET US HOLD TRUE TO WHAT WE HAVE ATTAINED. BROTHERS AND SISTERS, JOIN IN IMITATING ME, AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THOSE WHO WALK ACCORDING TO THE EXAMPLE YOU HAVE IN US. FOR MANY OF WHOM I HAVE OFTEN TOLD YOU AND NOW TELL YOU EVEN WITH TEARS, WALK AS ENEMIES OF THE CROSS OF CHRIST. THIER END IS DESTRUCTION, THIER GOD IS THEIR BELLY, AND THEY GLORY IN THEIR SHAME, WITH MINDS SET ON EARTHLY THINGS. BUT OUR CITIZENSHIP IS IN HEAVEN, AND FROM IT WE AWAIT A SAVIOR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO WILL TRANSFORM OUR LOWLY BODY TO BE LIKE HIS GLORIOUS BODY, BY THE POWER THAT ENABLES HIM EVEN TO SUBJECT ALL THINGS TO HIMSELF. PHILIPPIANS 3:12-21
Forget what lies behind and strain forward and upward to what lies ahead. Let the Lord set you mind on heavenly things and not earthly things. This is a mark of our citizenship in heaven. Praise the Lord in all that you do and think!