Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
By Grace through Faith- Ephesians 2:1-10
AND YOU WERE DEAD IN THE TRESPASSES AND SINS IN WHICH YOU ONCE WALKED, FOLLOWING THE COURSE OF THIS WORLD, FOLLOWING THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, THE SPIRIT THAT IS NOW AT WORK IN THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE- AMONG WHOM WE ALL ONCE LIVED IN THE PASSIONS OF OUR FLESH, CARRYING OUT THE DESIRES OF THE BODY AND THE MIND, AND WERE BY NATURE CHILDREN OF WRATH, LIKE THE REST OF HUMANKIND. BUT GOD, BEING RICH IN MERCY, BECAUSE OF THE GREAT LOVE WITH WHICH HE LOVED US, EVEN WHEN WE WERE DEAD IN OUR OWN TRESPASSES, MADE US ALIVE TOGETHER WITH CHRIST- BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED- AND RAISED US UP WITH HIM AND SEATED US WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS, SO THAT IN THE COMING AGES HE MIGHT SHOW THE IMMEASURABLE RICHES OF HIS GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED THROUGH FAITH. AND THIS IS NOT YOUR OWN DOING; IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD, NOT A RESULT OF WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE MAY BOAST. FOR WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS FOR GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED BEFOREHAND, THAT WE SHOULD WALK IN THEM. EPHESIANS 2:1-10
Jesus loves us so much and has mercy on all of us. Strengthen your faith in him and receive the gift of grace. Not of your own doing, so no one can ever boast.