Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Faith and Works- Galatians 3:1-14
O FOOLISH GALATIANS! WHO HAS BEWITCHED YOU? IT WAS BEFORE YOUR EYES THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS PUBLICLY PORTRAYED AS CRUCIFIED. LET ME ASK YOU ONLY THIS: DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BY WORKS OF THE LAW OR HEARING WITH FAITH? ARE YOU SO FOOLISH? HAVING BEGUN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, ARE YOU NOW BEING PERFECTED BY THE FLESH? DID YOU SUFFER SO MANY THINGS IN VAIN- IF INDEED IT WAS IN VAIN? DOES HE WHO SUPPLIES THE HOLY SPIRIT TO YOU AND WORK MIRACLES AMONG YOU DO SO BY WORKS OF THE LAW, OR BY HEARING WITH FAITH- JUST AS ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS COUNTED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS? KNOW THEN THAT IT IS THOSE OF FAITH WHO ARE THE SONS OF ABRAHAM. AND THE SCRIPTURE, FORESEEING THAT GOD WOULD JUSTIFY THE GENTILES BY FAITH, PREACHED THE GOSPEL BEFOREHAND TO ABRAHAM, SAYING IN YOU SHALL ALL NATIONS BE BLESSED. SO THEN, THOSE WHO ARE OF FAITH ARE BLESSED ALONG WITH ABRAHAM, THE MAN OF FAITH. FOR ALL WHO RELY ON WORKS OF THE LAW ARE UNDER A CURSE; FOR IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF THE LAW, AND DO THEM. NOW IT IS EVIDENT THAT NO ONE IS JUSTIFIED BEFORE GOD BY THE LAW, FOR THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. BUT THE LAW IS NOT OF FAITH, RATHER THE ONE WHO DOES THEM SHALL LIVE BY THEM. CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW BY BECOMING A CURSE FOR US- FOR IT IS WRITTEN, CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO IS HANGED ON A TREE- SO THAT IN CHRIST JESUS THE BLESSING OF ABRAHAM MIGHT COME TO THE GENTILES, SO THAT WE MIGHT RECEIVE THE PROMISED HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH FAITH. GALATIANS 3:1-14
Jesus died for our sins. We will never be justified by works. We will only be redeemed by our faith in Jesus Christ.