Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Good servants of Christ Jesus: 1 Timothy 4:6-16/2 Corinthians 6:4-10
IF YOU PUT THESE THINGS BEFORE THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YOU WILL BE A GOOD SERVANT OF CHRIST JESUS, BEING TRAINED IN THE WORDS OF THE FAITH AND OF THE GOOD DOCTRINE THAT YOU HAVE FOLLOWED. HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IRREVERENT, SILLY MYTHS. RATHER TRAIN YOURSELF FOR GODLINESS, FOR WHILE BODILY TRAINING IS OF SOME VALUE, GODLINESS IS OF VALUE IN EVERY WAY, AS IT HOLDS PROMISE FOR THE PRESENT LIFE AND ALSO FOR THE LIFE TO COME. THE SAYING IS TRUSTWORTHY AND DESERVING OF FULL ACCEPTANCE. FOR TO THIS END WE TOIL AND STRIVE, BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR HOPE SET ON THE LIVING GOD, WHO IS THE SAVIOR OF ALL PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE. COMMAND AND TEACH THESE THINGS. LET NO ONE DESPISE YOU FOR YOUR YOUTH, BUT SET THE BELIEVERS AND EXAMPLE IN SPEECH, IN CONDUCT, IN LOVE, IN FAITH, IN PURITY. UNTIL I COME, DEVOTE YOURSELF TO THE PUBLIC READING OF SCRIPTURE, TO EXHORTATION, TO TEACHING. DO NOT NEGLECT THE GIFT YOU HAVE, WHICH WAS GIVEN YOU BY PROPHECY WHEN THE COUNCIL OF ELDERS LAID THEIR HANDS ON YOU. PRACTICE THESE THINGS, IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THEM, SO THAT ALL MAY SEE YOUR PROGRESS. KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOURSELF AND ON THE TEACHING. PERSIST IN THIS, FOR BY SO DOING YOU WILL SAVE BOTH YOURSELF AND YOUR HEARERS. 1 TIMOTHY 3:9
We set our hope on the living God, Jesus! Be trained in the Words of our faith and sound doctrine. Read the scripture out loud to all. Do not neglect the gift that Jesus has given us.
2 CORINTHIANS 6:4-10- BUT AS SERVANTS OF GOD WE COMMEND OURSELVES IN EVERY WAY: BY GREAT ENDURANCE, IN AFFLICTIONS, HARDSHIPS, CALAMITIES, BEATINGS, IMPRISONMENTS, RIOTS, LABORS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, HUNGER; BY PURITY, KNOWLEDGE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, THE HOLY SPIRIT, GENUINE LOVE; BY TRUTHFUL SPEECH, AND THE POWER OF GOD; WITH THE WEAPONS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THE RIGHT HAND AND FOR THE LEFT; THROUGH HONOR AND DISHONOR, THROUGH SLANDER AND PRAISE. WE ARE TREATED AS IMPOSTERS, AND YET ARE TRUE; AS UNKNOWN, AND YET WELL KNOWN; AS DYING, AND BEHOLD, WE LIVE; AS PUNISHED, AND YET NOT KILLED; AS SORROWFUL, YET ALWAYS REJOICING; AS POOR, YET MAKING MANY RICH; AS HAVING NOTHING, YET POSSESSING EVERYTHING… WIDEN YOU HEARTS.
Listen to what the Lord is saying here- read through it and acknowledge what is alive in your life. Have you experienced any of this? If not, why? The answer is usually to widen our hearts to Jesus!