Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
BUT I, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, COULD NOT ADDRESS YOU AS SPIRITUAL PEOPLE, BUT AS PEOPLE OF FLESH, AS INFANTS IN CHRIST. I FED YOU WITH MILK, NOT SOLID FOOD, FOR YOU WERE NOT READY FOR IT. AND EVEN NOW YOU ARE NOT YET READY, FOR YOU ARE STILL OF THE FLESH. FOR WHILE THERE IS JEALOUSY AND STRIFE AMONG YOU, ARE YOU NOT OF THE FLESH AND BEHAVING ONLY IN A HUMAN WAY? 1 CORINTHIANS 3:1-3
Is there jealousy and strife among you? Can we only drink milk? Are you still not ready?
ABOUT THIS WE HAVE MUCH TO SAY, AND IT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN, SINCE YOU HAVE BECOME DULL OF HEARING. FOR THOUGH BY THIS TIME YOU OUGHT TO BE TEACHERS, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU AGAIN THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF THE ORACLES OF GOD. YOU NEED MILK, NOT SOLID FOOD, FOR EVERYONE WHO LIVES ON MILK IS UNSKILLED IN THE WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, SINCE THEY ARE A CHILD. BUT SOLID FOOD IS FOR THE MATURE, FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR POWERS OF DISCERNMENT TRAINED BY CONSTANT PRACTICE TO DISTINGUISH GOOD FROM EVIL. HEBREWS 5:11-14
Are we dull of hearing? Do we constantly go back to the basic principles of God? If we are infants, we are unskilled in the word of righteousness. The Holy Spirit teaches us to discern between good and evil.
SO THAT WE MAY NO LONGER BE CHILDREN, TOSSED TO AND FRO BY THE WAVES AND CARRIED ABOUT BY EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE, BY HUMAN CUNNING, BY CRAFTINESS IN DECEITFUL SCHEMES. EPHESIANS 4:14
Don’t fall into the common trap of anything that comes up. The message of Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The next section looks at reminding us what the old self looks like?