Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Ministry of Reconciliation- 2 Corinthians 5:11-19
THEREFORE, KNOWING THE FEAR OF THE LORD, WE PERSUADE OTHERS. BUT WHAT WE ARE IS KNOWN TO GOD, AND I HOPE IT IS KNOWN ALSO TO YOUR CONSCIENCE. WE ARE NOT COMMENDING OURSELVES TO YOU AGAIN BUT GIVING YOU CAUSE TO BOAST ABOUT US, SO THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ANSWER THOSE WHO BOAST ABOUT OUTWARD APPEARANCE AND NOT ABOUT WHAT IS IN THE HEART. FOR IF WE ARE BESIDE OURSELVES, IT IS FOR GOD; IF WE ARE IN OUR RIGHT MIND, IT IS FOR YOU. FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST CONTROLS US, BECAUSE WE HAVE CONCLUDED THIS: THAT ONE HAS DIED FOR ALL, THEREFORE ALL HAVE DIED; AND HE DIED FOR ALL, THAT THOSE WHO LIVE MIGHT NO LONGER LIVE FOR THEMSELVES BUT FOR HIM WHO FOR THEIR SAKE DIED AND WAS RAISED. FROM NOW ON, THEREFORE, WE REGARD NO ONE ACCORDING TO THE FLESH. EVEN THOUGH WE ONCE REGARDED CHRIST ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, WE REGARD HIM THUS NO LONGER. THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, THEY ARE A NEW CREATION. THE OLD HAS PASSED AWAY; BEHOLD, THE NEW HAS COME. ALL THIS IS FROM GOD, WHO THROUGH CHRIST RECONCILED US TO HIMSELF AND GAVE US THE MINISTRY OF RECONCILIATION; THAT IS, IN CHRSIT GOD WAS RECONCILING THE WORLD TO HIMSELF, NOT COUNTING THEIR TRESPASSES AGAINST THEM AND ENTRUSTING TO US THE MESSAGE OF RECONCILIATION. 2 CORINTHIANS 5:11-19