A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God based on Truth, Holiness, Justice, and Righteousness.
5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
EPHESIANS 3:1-13- FOR THIS REASON I, PAUL, A PRISONER FOR CHRIST JESUS ON BEHALF OF YOU GENTILES- ASSUMING THAT YOU HAVE HEARD OF THE STEWARDSHIP OF GOD’S GRACE THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME FOR YOU, HOW THE MYSTERY WAS MADE KNOWN TO ME BY REVELATION, AS I HAVE WRITTEN BRIEFLY. WHEN YOU READ THIS, YOU CAN PERCEIVE MY INSIGHT INTO THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST, WHICH WAS NOT MADE KNOWN TO THE SONS OF HUMANS IN OTHER GENERATIONS AS IT HAS BEEN REVEALED TO HIS HOLY APOSTLES AND PROPHETS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE MYSTERY IS THAT THE GENTILES ARE FELLOW HEIRS, MEMBERS OF THE SAME BODY, AND PARTAKERS OF THE PROMISE IN CHRIST JESUS THROUGH THE GOSPEL. OF THIS GOSPEL I WAS MADE A MINISTER ACCORDING TO THE GIFT OF GOD’S GRACE, WHICH WAS GIVEN ME BY THE WORKING OF HIS POWER. TO ME, THOUGH I AM VERY LEAST OF ALL THE SAINTS, THIS GRACE WAS GIVEN, TO PREACH TO THE GENTILES THE UNSEARCHABLE RICHES OF CHRIST, AND TO BRING TO LIGHT FOR EVERYONE WHAT IS THE PLAN OF THE MYSTERY HIDDEN FOR AGES IN GOD WHO CREATED ALL THINGS, SO THAT THROUGH THE CHURCH THE MANIFOLD WISDOM OF GOD MIGHT NOW BE MADE KNOWN TO THE RULERS AND AUTHORITIES IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES. THIS WAS ACCORDING TO THE ETERNAL PURPOSE THAT HE HAS REALIZED IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD, IN WHOM WE HAVE BOLDNESS AND ACCESS WITH CONFIDENCE THROUGH OUR FAITH IN HIM. SO I ASK YOU NOT TO LOSE HEART OVER WHAT I AM SUFFERING FOR YOU, WHICH IS YOUR GLORY.