Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
One in Jesus- Ephesians 2:12-22
REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE AT THAT TIME SEPARATED FROM CHRIST, ALIENATED FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL AND STRANGERS TO THE COVENANTS OF PROMISE, HAVING NO HOPE AND WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD. BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS YOU WHO ONCE WERE FAR OFF HAVE BEEN BROUGHT NEAR BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. FOR HE HIMSELF IS OUR PEACE, WHO HAS MADE US BOTH ONE AND HAS BROKEN DOWN IN HIS FLESH THE DIVIDING WALL OF HOSTILITY BY ABOLISHING THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS EXPRESSED IN ORDINANCES, THAT HE MIGHT CREATE IN HIMSELF ONE NEW MAN IN PLACE OF TWO, SO MAKING PEACE, AND MIGHT RECONCILE US BOTH TO GOD IN ONE BODY THROUGH THE CROSS, THEREBY KILLING THE HOSTILITY. AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR OFF AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR. FOR THROUGH HIM WE BOTH HAVE ACCESS IN ONE SPIRIT TO THE FATHER. SO THEN YOU ARE NO LONGER STRANGERS AND ALIENS, BUT YOU ARE FELLOW CITIZENS WITH THE SAINTS AND MEMBERS OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD, BUILT ON THE FOUNDATION OF THE APOSTLES AND PROPHETS, CHRIST JESUS HIMSELF BEING THE CORNERSTONE, IN WHOM THE WHOLE STRUCTURE, BEING JOINED TOGETHER, GROWS INTO A HOLY TEMPLE IN THE LORD. IN HIM YOU ALSO ARE BEING BUILT INTO A DWELLING PLACE FOR GOD BY THE SPIRIT. EPHESIANS 2:12-22