A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
7. Our Heavenly Dwelling- 2 Corinthians 5:1-10
2 CORINTHIANS 5:1-10- FOR WE KNOW THAT IF THE TENT THAT OUR EARTHY HOME IS DESTROYED, WE HAVE A BUILDING FROM GOD, A HOUSE NOT MADE WITH HANDS, ETERNAL IN THE HEAVENS. FOR IN THIS TENT WE GROAN, LONGING TO PUT ON OUR HEAVENLY DWELLING, IF INDEED BY PUTTING IT ON WE MAY NOT BE FOUND NAKED. FOR WHILE WE ARE STILL IN THIS TENT, WE GROAN, BEING BURDENED- NOT THAT WE WOULD BE UNCLOTHED, BUT THAT WE WOULD BE FURTHER CLOTHED, SO THAT WHAT IS MORTAL MAY BE SWALLOWED UP BY LIFE. HE WHO HAS PREPARED US FOR THIS VERY THING IS GOD, WHO HAS GIVEN US THE HOLY SPIRIT AS A GUARANTEE. SO WE ARE ALWAYS OF GOOD COURAGE. WE KNOW THAT WHILE WE ARE AT HOME IN THE BODY WE ARE AWAY FROM THE LORD, FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT. YES, WE ARE OF GOOD COURAGE, AND WE WOULD RATHER BE AWAY FROM THE BODY AND AT HOME WITH THE LORD. SO WHETHER WE ARE HOME OR AWAY , WE MAKE IT OUR AIM TO PLEASE HIM. FOR WE MUST ALL APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST, SO THAT EACH ONE MAY RECEIVE WHAT IS DUE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN THE BODY, WHETHER GOOD OF EVIL.