A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God based on Truth, Holiness, Justice, and Righteousness.
1. The Righteousness of GOD through Faith- Romans 3:21-26
BUT NOW THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD HAS BEEN MANIFESTED APART FROM THE LAW, ALTHOUGH THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS BEAR WITNESS TO IT- THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE. FOR THERE IS NO DISTINCTION: FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, AND ARE JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE AS A GIFT, THROUGH THE REDEMPTION THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS, WHOM GOD PUT FORWARD AS A PROPITIATION BY HIS BLOOD, TO BE RECEIVED BY FAITH. THIS IS TO SHOW GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS, BECAUSE IN HIS FORBEARANCE HE HAD PASSED OVER FORMER SINS. IT WAS TO SHOW HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AT THE PRESENT TIME, SO THAT HE MIGHT BE JUST AND THE JUSTIFIER OF THE ONE WHO HAS FAITH IN JESUS. ROMANS 3:21-26
Grace is a gift from God. We have all sinned and by what Jesus did we are redeemed. This is to show God’s righteousness. We have faith in Jesus Christ!