Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
BUT AS SERVANTS OF GOD WE COMMEND OURSELVES IN EVERY WAY: BY GREAT ENDURANCE, IN AFFLICTIONS, HARDSHIPS, CALAMITIES, BEATINGS, IMPRISONMENTS, RIOTS, LABORS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, HUNGER; BY PURITY, KNOWLEDGE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, THE HOLY SPIRIT, GENUINE LOVE; BY TRUTHFUL SPEECH, AND THE POWER OF GOD; WITH THE WEAPONS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THE RIGHT HAND AND FOR THE LEFT; THROUGH HONOR AND DISHONOR, THROUGH SLANDER AND PRAISE. WE ARE TREATED AS IMPOSTERS, AND YET TRUE; AS UNKNOWN, AND YET WELL KNOWN; AS DYING, AND BEHOLD, WE LIVE; AS PUNISHED, AND YET NOT KILLED; AS SORROWFUL, YET ALWAYS REJOICING; AS POOR, YET MAKING MANY RICH; AS HAVING NOTHING, YET POSSESSING EVERYTHING. 2 CORINTHIANS 6:4-10