A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God based on Truth, Holiness, Justice, and Righteousness.
1. Slaves to righteousness/Alive to God: Romans 6:15-23
WHAT THEN? ARE WE TO SIN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE? BY NO MEANS! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT IF YOU PRESENT YOURSELVES TO ANYONE AS OBEDIENT SLAVES, YOU ARE SLAVES OF THE ONE WHOM YOU OBEY, EITHER OF SIN, WHICH LEADS TO DEATH, OR OF OBEDIENCE, WHICH LEADS TO RIGHTEOUSNESS? BUT THANKS BE TO GOD, THAT YOU WHO WERE ONCE SLAVES OF SIN HAVE BECOME OBEDIENT FROM THE HEART TO THE STANDARD OF TEACHING TO WHICH YOU ARE COMMITTED, AND HAVING BEEN SET FREE FROM SIN, HAVE BECOME SLAVES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. I AM SPEAKING IN HUMAN TERMS, BECAUSE OF YOUR NATURAL LIMITATIONS. FOR JUST AS YOU ONCE PRESENTED YOUR MEMBERS AS SLAVES TO IMPURITY AND TO LAWLESSNESS LEADING TO MORE LAWLESSNESS, SO NOW PRESENT YOUR MEMBERS AS SLAVES TO RIGHTEOUSNESS LEADING TO SANCTIFICATION. FOR WHEN YOU WERE SLAVES OF SIN, YOU WERE FREE IN REGARD TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. BUT WHAT FRUIT WERE YOU GETTING AT THAT TIME FROM THE THINGS OF WHICH YOU ARE NOW ASHAMED? FOR THE END OF THOSE THINGS IS DEATH. BUT NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SET FREE FROM SIN AND BECOME SLAVES OF GOD, THE FRUIT YOU GET LEADS TO SANCTIFICATION AND ITS END, ETERNAL LIFE. FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH, BUT THE FREE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD. ROMANS 6:15-23
We are either slaves to sin or slaves to righteousness (slaves to God). Who do you obey? The pathway of righteousness is called the process of sanctification.