A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God based on Truth, Holiness, Justice, and Righteousness.
- 1. The Kingdom Cannot Be Shaken- Hebrews 12:18-28
- 2. Righteousness
- 3. Equal Heirs
- 4. Abba Father!
- 5. Do everything to the Glory of God
- 6. The Kingdom of God is like
- 7. The Kingdom of Heaven
- Universal Kingdom of God
- The Spiritual Kingdom of God
- Theocratic Kingdom of God
- Mystery form of the Kingdom of God
- The Eternal Kingdom of God
2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
BUT THE FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, SELF-CONTROL; AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. AND THOSE WHO BELONG TO CHRIST JESUS HAVE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH WITH ITS PASSIONS AND DESIRES. IF WE LIVE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, LET US ALSO KEEP IN STEP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. LET US NOT BE CONCEITED, PROVOKING ONE ANOTHER, ENVYING ONE ANOTHER. GALATIANS 5:22-26
Keep in step with the Holy Spirit. Go through the fruits of the Holy Spirit, do these rule your lives? If not, Why? Jesus has crucified the flesh within us.
AND SO, FROM THE WE HEARD, WE HAVE NOT CEASED TO PRAY FOR YOU, ASKING THAT YOU MAY BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WILL IN ALL SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, SO AS TO WALK IN A MANNER WORTHY OF THE LORD, FULLY PLEASING TO HIM, BEARING FRUIT IN EVERY GOOD WORK AND INCREASING IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. COLOSSIANS 1:9-10
Be filled with the Holy Spirit who gives all spiritual wisdom. Are you walking in a manner worthy of the Lord Jesus? Let’s bear fruit in all our good works brought through the Holy Spirit.
AND YOU SHOW THAT YOU ARE A LETTER FROM CHRIST DELIVERED BY US, WRITTEN NOT WITH INK BUT WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD, NOT ON TABLETS OF STONE BUT ON TABLETS OF HUMAN HEARTS. 2 CORINTHIANS 3:3
The Holy Spirit writes on our hearts.
THERE IS THEREFORE NOW NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. FOR THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE HAS SET YOU FREE IN CHRIST JESUS FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH. FOR GOD HAS DONE WHAT THE LAW, WEAKENED BY THE FLESH, COULD NOT DO. BY SENDING HIS OWN SON IN THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH AND FOR SIN, HE CONDEMNED SIN IN THE FLESH, IN ORDER THAT THE RIGHTEOUS REQUIREMENT OF THE LAW MIGHT BE FULFILLED IN US, WHO WALK NOT ACCORDING TO THE FLESH, BUT ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT. FOR THOSE WHO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE FLESH SET THEIR MINDS ON THINGS OF THE FLESH, BUT THOSE WHO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT SET THEIR MINDS ON THINGS OF THE SPIRIT. FOR TO SET THE MIND ON THE FLESH IS DEATH, BUT TO SET THE MIND ON THE SPIRIT IS LIFE AND PEACE. FOR THE MIND THAT IS SET ON THE FLESH IS HOSTILE TO GOD, FOR IT DOES NOT SUBMIT TO GOD’S LAW; INDEED, IT CANNOT. THOSE WHO ARE IN THE FELSH CANNOT PLEASE GOD. YOU, HOWEVER, ARE NOT IN THE FLESH BUT IN THE SPIRIT. IF IN FACT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLS IN YOU. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST DOES NOT BELONG TO HIM. BUT IF CHRIST IS IN YOU, ALTHOUGH THE BODY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF SIN, THE SPIRIT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. IF THE SPIRIT OF HIM WHO RAISED CHRIST JESUS FROM THE DEAD WILL GIVE LIFE TO YOUR MORTAL BODIES THROUGH HIS SPIRIT WHO DWELLS IN YOU. ROMANS 8:1-11
The mind of the Holy Spirit in us is set on peace and life. The mind set on flesh is hostile to God. It cannot please God. The Holy Spirit of God dwells in you. Our bodies are dead because of sin and the Holy Spirit of life because of righteousness if Jesus Christ is in us. He gives us life!