A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God based on Truth, Holiness, Justice, and Righteousness.
6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING, YOU SAY- BUT NOT EVERYTHING IS BENEFICIAL. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING- BUT NOT EVERYTHING IS CONSTRUCTIVE. NO ONE SHOULD SEEK THEIR OWN GOOD, BUT THE GOOD OF OTHERS. EAT ANYTHING SOLD IN THE MEAT MARKET WITHOUT RAISING QUESTIONS OF CONSCIENCE, FOR, THE EARTH IS THE LORD’S, AND EVERYTHING IN IT. IF AN UNBELIEVER INVITES YOU TO A MEAL AND YOU WANT TO GO, EAT WHATEVER IS PUT BEFORE YOU WITHOUT RAISING QUESTIONS OF CONSCIENCE. BUT IF SOMEONE SAYS TO YOU, THIS HAS BEEN OFFERED IN SACRIFICE, THEN DO NOT EAT IT, BOTH FOR THE SAKE OF THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU AND FOR THE SAKE OF CONSCIENCE. I AM REFERRING TO THE OTHER PERSON’S CONSCIENCE, NOT YOURS. FOR WHY IS MY FREEDOM BEING JUDGED BY ANOTHER’S CONSCIENCE? IF I TAKE PART IN THE MEAL WITH THANKFULNESS, WHY AM I DENOUNCED BECAUSE OF SOMETHING I THANK GOD FOR? SO WHETHER YOU EAT OF DRINK OR WHATEVER YOU DO, DO IT ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. DO NOT CAUSE ANYONE TO STUMBLE, WHETHER JEW, GREEEK OR THE CHURCH OF GOD- EVEN AS I TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE IN EVERY WAY. FOR I AM NOT SEEKING MY OWN GOOD BUT THE GOOD OF MANY, SO THAT THEY MAY BE SAVED. FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE, AS I FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST. 1 CORINTHIANS 10:23-11:1
No one should seek their own good, but the good of others! We do not want to stumble our brothers and sisters as we do all for the glory of God. We should always be thinking of others throughout each and every day. We follow the example of Jesus.