A. Paul’s teachings
Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
B. Infant Christian
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- 1. MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- 2. IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- 3. FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- 4. INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- 5. Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
C. Mature Christian
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- 1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- 2. SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- 3. HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- 4. TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- 5. MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- 6. NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
The Center of Our Faith.
E. New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- 1. Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- 2. Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- 3. Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- 4. Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- 5. Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- 6. The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- 7. Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
- 1. Jesus Word- John 16:33
- 2. Treasure in Jars of Clay- 2 Corinthians 4:7-12
- 3. By His Wounds we have been Healed- 1 Peter 2:19-24
- 4. Rejoice in Suffering- Romans 5:3-5
- 5. Servants of God- 2 Corinthians 6:4-10
- 6. Weakness- Romans 8:26-27/2 Corinthians 12:1-10
- 7. Weak Brothers and Sisters- Romans 14
K. Christ Approved
Working for Jesus Christ!
L. Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
M. The Promise
We are heirs!
- 1. Jesus Word Parable- Matthew 21:33-44
- 2. The Promise through Faith- Romans 4:13-25
- 3. Heirs with Christ- Romans 8:12-17
- 4. Gentiles grafted in- Romans 11:11-24
- 5. Mystery of God’s Grace- Ephesians 3:1-13
- 6. All One in Christ- Ephesians 2:11-22
- 7. The Certainty of God’s Promise- Hebrews 6:13-20
Everything done in Love.
O. The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
1. UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
I APPEAL TO YOU, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BY THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THAT ALL. OF YOU AGREE, AND THAT THERE BE NO DIVISIONS AMONG YOU, BUT THAT YOU BE UNITED IN THE SAME MIND AND THE SAME JUDGMENT. 1 CORINTHIANS 1:10
No divisions between us. We are united in the same mind and same judgment. How this is possible is through the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit this is impossible.
JUST AS A BODY,THOUGH ONE, HAS MANY PARTS, BUT ALL ITS MANY PARTS FORM ONE BODY, SO IT IS WITH CHRIST. FOR WE WERE ALL BAPTIZED BY ONE HOLY SPIRIT SO AS TO FORM ONE BODY- WHETHER JEWS OR GENTILES, SLAVE OF FREE- AND WE WERE ALL GIVEN ONE HOLY SPIRIT TO DRINK. EVEN SO THE BODY IS NOT MADE UP OF ONE PART BUT OF MANY. NOW IF THE FOOT SHOULD SAY, BECAUSE I AM THE HAND, I DO NOT BELONG TO THE BODY, IT WOULD NOT FOR THAT REASON STOP BEING PART OF THE BODY. AND IF THE EAR SHOULD SAY, BECAUSE I AM NOT THE EYE, I DO NOT BELONG TO THE BODY, IT WOULD NOT FOR THAT REASON STOP BEING PART OF THE BODY. IF THE WHOLE BODY WERE AN EYE, WHERE WOULD THE SENSE OF HEARING BE? IF THE WHOLE BODY WERE A EAR, WHERE WOULD THE SENSE OF SMELL BE? BUT IN FACT GOD HAS PLACED THE PARTS IN THE BODY, EVERY ONE OF THEM, JUST AS HE WANTED THEM TO BE. IF THEY WERE ALL ONE PART, WHERE WOULD THE BODY BE? AS IT IS, THERE ARE MANY PARTS, BUT ONE BODY. THE EYE CANNOT SAY TO THE HAND, I DON’T NEED YOU! AND THE HEAD CANNOT SAY TO THE FEET, I DON’T NEED YOU! ON THE CONTRARY, THOSE PARTS OF THE BODY THAT SEEM WEAKER ARE INDISPENSABLE, AND THE PARTS THAT WE THINK ARE LESS HONORABLE WE TREAT WITH SPECIAL HONOR. AND THE PARTS THAT ARE UNPRESENTABLE ARE TREATED WITH SPECIAL MODESTY, WHILE OUR PRESENTABLE PARTS NEED NO SPECIAL TREATMENT. BUT GOD HAS PUT THE BODY TOGETHER, GIVING GREATER HONOR TO THE PARTS THAT LACKED IT, SO THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO DIVISION IN THE BODY, BUT THAT ITS PARTS SHOULD HAVE EQUAL CONCERN FOR EACH OTHER. IF ONE PART SUFFERS, EVERY PART SUFFERS WITH IT; IF ONE PART IS HONORED, EVERY PART REJOICES WITH IT. NOW YOU ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST, AND EACH ONE OF YOU IS A PART OF IT. AND GOD HAS PLACED IN THE CHURCH FIRST OF ALL APOSTLES, SECOND PROPHETS, THIRD TEACHERS, THEN MIRACLES, THEN GIFTS OF HEALING, OF HELPING, OF GUIDANCE, AND OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF TONGUES. ARE ALL APOSTLES? ARE ALL PROPHETS? ARE ALL TEACHERS? DO ALL WORK MIRACLES? DO ALL HAVE GIFTS OF HEALING? DO ALL SPEAK IN TONGUES? DO ALL INTERPRET? NOW EAGERLY DESIRE THE GREATER GIFTS. 1 CORINTHIANS 12:12-31
One body- we all suffer together and we all rejoice together. God has placed us together just as he wants us. We all drink from one Holy Spirit.
SO CHRIST HIMSELF GAVE THE APOSTLES, THE PROPHETS, THE EVANGELISTS, THE PASTORS AND TEACHERS, TO EQUIP THE SAINTS FOR THE WORK OF MINISTRY, FOR BUILDING UP THE BODY OF CHRIST, UNTIL WE ALL ATTAIN TO THE UNITY OF THE FAITH AND OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, TO MATURE HUMANHOOD, TO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST. EPHESIANS 4:11-13
We are equipped by Jesus Christ for building up the body of Christ. We all are attaining the unity of the faith to mature humanhood.
I IN THEM AND YOU IN ME, THAT THEY MAY BECOME PERFECTLY ONE, SO THAT THE WORLD MAY KNOW THAT YOU SENT ME AND LOVED THEM EVEN AS YOU LOVED ME. JOHN 17:23
Jesus is in us and makes us perfectly one.
BEARING WITH ONE ANOTHER AND, IF ONE HAS A COMPLAINT AGAINST ANOTHER, FORGIVING EACH OTHER; AS THE LORD HAS FORGIVEN YOU, SO YOU ALSO MUST FORGIVE. AND ABOVE ALL THESE PUT ON LOVE, WHICH BINDS EVERYTHING TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY. AND LET THE PEACE OF CHRIST RULE IN YOUR HEART, TO WHICH INDEED YOU WERE CALLED ONE BODY. AND BE THANKFUL. COLOSSIANS 3:13-15
Be thankful always. Do everything in love. Forgive each other as Jesus Christ has forgiven us.