Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Why then the Law?- Galatians 3:19-29
GALATIANS 3:19-29- WHY THEN THE LAW? IT WAS ADDED BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSIONS, UNTIL THE OFFSPRING SHOULD COME TO WHOM THE PROMISE HAD BEEN MADE, AND IT WAS PUT IN PLACE THROUGH ANGELS BY AN INTERMEDIARY. NOW AN INTERMEDIARY IMPLIES MORE THAN ONE, BUT GOD IS ONE. IS THE LAW THEN CONTRARY TO THE PROMISES OF GOD? CERTAINLY NOT! FOR IT THE LAW HAD BEEN GIVEN THAT COULD GIVE LIFE, THEN RIGHTEOUSNESS WOULD INDEED BE BY THE LAW. BUT THE SCRIPTURE IMPRISONED EVERYTHING UNDER SIN, SO THAT THE PROMISE BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHT BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE. NOW BEFORE FAITH CAME, WE WERE HELD CAPTIVE UNDER THE LAW, IMPRISONED UNTIL THE COMING FAITH WOULD BE REVEALED. SO THEN, THE LAW WAS OUR GUARDIAN UNTIL CHRIST CAME, IN ORDER THAT WE MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH. BUT NOW THAT FAITH HAS COME, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A GUARDIAN, FOR IN CHRIST JESUS YOU ARE ALL SONS OF GOD, THROUGH FAITH. FOR AS MANY OF YOU AS WERE BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST HAVE PUT ON CHRIST. THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK, THERE IS NEITHER SLAVE NOR FREE, THERE IS NO MALE OR FEMALE, FOR YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS. AND IF YOU ARE CHRIST’S THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM’S OFFSPRING, HEIRS ACCORDING TO PROMISE.
We learned what sin is and how faith is the key. We are all one in Jesus Christ!