Welcome to our brother Paul’s biblical theology on life in Christ.
What does and infant Christian look like and how do they act? The Bible verses are meant to be read out loud and simple commentary follows each section.
- MOUTH- Matthew 15:10-20, Romans 3:13-14, Ephesians 4:29, Colossians 4:6, James 3:1-12
- IDOLATRY- Colossians 3:5-10, 1 Corinthians 10:6-14, 1 Timothy 6:7-10
- FLESH- Galatians 5:16-21, Galatians 6:7-8, James 4:1-12
- INFANT CHRISTIAN- 1 Corinthians 3:1-4, Hebrews 5:11-14, Ephesians 4:14
- Old Self- Romans 6:6/Ephesians 4:22
What does a mature Christian look like and how do we act?
- UNITY- 1 Corinthians 1:10, 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, Ephesians 4:11-13, John 17:23, Colossians 3:13-15
- SPIRIT- Galatians 5:22-26, Colossians 1:9-10, 2 Corinthians 3:3, Romans 8:1-11
- HEART- Ezekiel 36:25-27/Psalm 51:10-12/Philippians 4:7
- TRUE CHRISTIAN- Romans 12:9-21
- MATURE CHRISTIAN- Ephesians 4:11-16, Philippians 3:13-15, Colossians 1:28
- NEW SELF- Ephesians 4:24-32/Colossians 3:1-17
New Creation in Christ- 2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, they are a New Creation!
It is easier to think of works than the word law.
A Gift from GOD.
Christ has set us free!
- Christ Has Set You Free- Galatians 5:1,13-14
- Temple of the Holy Spirit within You- 1 Corinthians 6:12, 19-20
- Freely serving God- 1 Peter 2:16
- Slaves to God- Romans 6:15-23
- Bought with a Price- 1 Corinthians 7:23-24/1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- The Believers Freedom- 1 Corinthians 10:23-11:1
- Jesus Word- John 8:31-38
Complete Reconciliation by Christ!
Take Heart, for our Lord Jesus has overcome the world!
Working for Jesus Christ!
Citizens of Heaven
Our Citizenship is already in Heaven!
We are heirs!
Everything done in Love.
The Kingdom of GOD
Welcome to the Kingdom of God.
Workers approved by Christ: 2 Timothy 2:14-16
REMIND THEM OF THESE THINGS, AND CHARGE THEM BEFORE GOD NOT TO QUARREL ABOUT WORDS, WHICH DOES NO GOOD, BUT ONLY RUINS THE HEARERS. DO YOUR BEST TO PRESENT YOURSELF TO GOD AS ONE APPROVED, A WORKER WHO HAS NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED, RIGHTLY HANDLING THE WORD OF TRUTH. BUT AVOID IRREVERENT BABBLE, FOR IT WILL LEAD PEOPLE INTO MORE AND MORE UNGODLINESS, AND THEIR TALK WILL SPREAD LIKE GANGRENE. 2 TIMOTHY 2:14-16
Do you argue about words and meanings? Are we approved by Jesus?