A. Our Father God
When one is living with the Holy Spirit, they are in constant communication with our Father.
Interesting people in the Bible.
C. Key Biblical Theological Terms
Important biblical theologies to know.
- 1. Ministry of Reconciliation- 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- 2. Ministry of Comfort- 2 Corinthians 1:3–7,9
- 3. Ministry of Hospitality- Matthew 25:42-45/1 Peter 4:9-10/James 2:15-16
- 4. Ministry of Contentment- 1 Timothy 6:6-10/Philippians 4:11-13
- 5. Ministry of Generosity- 1 John 3:16-18/2 Corinthians 8:9-15/2 Corinthians 9:6-15
E. Important events to remember in the story of Jesus
Wonderful prayers in the Bible.
The Kings of the Old Testament
A look at the kings of Judah and Israel.
Covenants and difference between Covenant and Dispensational Theology
Books to read for deeper understandings.
5. Abba Father/All to the Glory of God
ROMANS 8:14-17- FOR ALL WHO ARE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD ARE SONS OF GOD. FOR YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE SPIRIT OF SLAVERY TO FALL BACK INTO FEAR, BUT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT OF ADOPTION AS SONS AND DAUGHTERS, BY WHOM WE CRY, ABBA FATHER! THE HOLY SPIRIT HIMSELF BEARS WITNESS WITH OUR SPIRIT THAT WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD, AND IF CHILDREN, THEN HEIRS- HEIRS OF GOD AND FELLOW HEIRS WITH CHRIST, PROVIDED WE SUFFER WITH HIM IN ORDER THAT WE MAY ALSO BE GLORIFIED WITH HIM.
1 CORINTHIANS 10:31-33- SO, WHETHER YOU EAT OR DRINK, OR WHATEVER YOU DO, DO ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD. GIVE NO OFFENSE TO JEWS OR TO GREEKS OR TO THE CHURCH OF GOD, JUST AS I TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE IN EVERYTHING I DO, NOT SEEKING MY OWN ADVANTAGE, BUT THAT OF MANY, THAT THEY MAY BE SAVED.