A. Our Father God
When one is living with the Holy Spirit, they are in constant communication with our Father.
Interesting people in the Bible.
C. Key Biblical Theological Terms
Important biblical theologies to know.
- 1. Ministry of Reconciliation- 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- 2. Ministry of Comfort- 2 Corinthians 1:3–7,9
- 3. Ministry of Hospitality- Matthew 25:42-45/1 Peter 4:9-10/James 2:15-16
- 4. Ministry of Contentment- 1 Timothy 6:6-10/Philippians 4:11-13
- 5. Ministry of Generosity- 1 John 3:16-18/2 Corinthians 8:9-15/2 Corinthians 9:6-15
E. Important events to remember in the story of Jesus
Wonderful prayers in the Bible.
The Kings of the Old Testament
A look at the kings of Judah and Israel.
Covenants and difference between Covenant and Dispensational Theology
Books to read for deeper understandings.
TITUS 2:11- FOR THE GRACE OF GOD HAS APPEARED, BRINGING SALVATION TO ALL PEOPLE, INSTRUCTING US TO DENY UNGODLINESS AND WORLDLY DESIRES AND TO LIVE SENSIBLY, RIGHTEOUSLY AND GODLY IN THE PRESENT AGE.
EPHESIANS 2:8-9- FOR BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED THROUGH FAITH; AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES, IT IS A GIFT OF GOD; NOT AS A RESULT OF WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE MAY BOAST.
EPHESIANS 4:7- BUT TO EACH OF US GRACE WAS GIVEN ACCORDING TO THE MEASURE OF CHRIST’S GIFT.
1 PETER 1:2- GRACE AND PEACE BE MULTIPLIED TO YOU IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND OF JESUS OUR LORD.