A. Our Father God
When one is living with the Holy Spirit, they are in constant communication with our Father.
Interesting people in the Bible.
C. Key Biblical Theological Terms
Important biblical theologies to know.
- 1. Ministry of Reconciliation- 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- 2. Ministry of Comfort- 2 Corinthians 1:3–7,9
- 3. Ministry of Hospitality- Matthew 25:42-45/1 Peter 4:9-10/James 2:15-16
- 4. Ministry of Contentment- 1 Timothy 6:6-10/Philippians 4:11-13
- 5. Ministry of Generosity- 1 John 3:16-18/2 Corinthians 8:9-15/2 Corinthians 9:6-15
E. Important events to remember in the story of Jesus
Wonderful prayers in the Bible.
The Kings of the Old Testament
A look at the kings of Judah and Israel.
Covenants and difference between Covenant and Dispensational Theology
Books to read for deeper understandings.
4. Ministry of Contentment- 1 Timothy 6:6-10/Philippians 4:11-13
1 TIMOTHY 6:6-10- BUT GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT IS GREAT GAIN, FOR WE BROUGHT NOTHING INTO THIS WORLD, AND WE CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE WORLD. BUT IF WE HAVE FOOD AND CLOTHING, WITH THESE WE WILL BE CONTENT. BUT THOSE WHO DESIRE TO BE RICH FALL INTO TEMPTATION, INTO A SNARE, INTO MANY SENSELESS AND HARMFUL DESIRES THAT PLUNGE PEOPLE INTO RUIN AND DESTRUCTION. FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY IS A ROOT OF ALL KINDS OF EVILS. IT IS THROUGH THIS CRAVING THAT SOME HAVE WONDERED AWAY FROM THE FAITH AND PIERCED THEMSELVES WITH MANY PANGS.
PHILIPPIANS 4:11-13- NOT THAT I AM SPEAKING OF BEING IN NEED, FOR I HAVE LEARNED IN WHATEVER SITUATION I AM TO BE CONTENT. I KNOW HOW TO BE BROUGHT LOW, AND I KNOW HOW TO ABOUND. IN ANY AND EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE, I HAVE LEARNED THE SECRET OF FACING PLENTY AND HUNGER, ABUNDANCE AND NEED. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME.