A. Our Father God
When one is living with the Holy Spirit, they are in constant communication with our Father.
Interesting people in the Bible.
C. Key Biblical Theological Terms
Important biblical theologies to know.
- 1. Ministry of Reconciliation- 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- 2. Ministry of Comfort- 2 Corinthians 1:3–7,9
- 3. Ministry of Hospitality- Matthew 25:42-45/1 Peter 4:9-10/James 2:15-16
- 4. Ministry of Contentment- 1 Timothy 6:6-10/Philippians 4:11-13
- 5. Ministry of Generosity- 1 John 3:16-18/2 Corinthians 8:9-15/2 Corinthians 9:6-15
E. Important events to remember in the story of Jesus
Wonderful prayers in the Bible.
The Kings of the Old Testament
A look at the kings of Judah and Israel.
Covenants and difference between Covenant and Dispensational Theology
Books to read for deeper understandings.
2. Ministry of Comfort- 2 Corinthians 1:3–7,9
2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-7,9- BLESSED BE THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE FATHER OF MERCIES AND GOD OF ALL COMFORT, WHO COMFORTS US IN ALL OUR AFFLICTIONS, SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO COMFORT THOSE WHO ARE IN ANY AFFLICTION, WITH THE COMFORT WITH WHICH WE OURSELVES ARE COMFORTED BY GOD. FOR AS WE SHARE ABUNDANTLY IN CHRIST’S SUFFERINGS, SO THROUGH CHRIST WE SHARE ABUNDANTLY IN COMFORT TOO. IF WE ARE AFFLICTED, IT IS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SALVATION; AND IF WE ARE COMFORTED, IT IS FOR YOUR COMFORT, WHICH YOU EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU PATIENTLY ENDURE THE SAME SUFFERINGS THAT WE SUFFER. OUR HOPE FOR YOU IS UNSHAKEN, FOR WE KNOW THAT AS YOU SHARE IN OUR SUFFERINGS, YOU WILL ALSO SHARE IN OUR COMFORT…INDEED, WE FELT THAT WE HAD RECEIVED THE SENTENCE OF DEATH. BUT THAT WAS TO MAKE US RELY NOT ON OURSELVES BUT ON GOD WHO RAISES THE DEAD.