A. Our Father God
When one is living with the Holy Spirit, they are in constant communication with our Father.
Interesting people in the Bible.
C. Key Biblical Theological Terms
Important biblical theologies to know.
- 1. Ministry of Reconciliation- 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- 2. Ministry of Comfort- 2 Corinthians 1:3–7,9
- 3. Ministry of Hospitality- Matthew 25:42-45/1 Peter 4:9-10/James 2:15-16
- 4. Ministry of Contentment- 1 Timothy 6:6-10/Philippians 4:11-13
- 5. Ministry of Generosity- 1 John 3:16-18/2 Corinthians 8:9-15/2 Corinthians 9:6-15
E. Important events to remember in the story of Jesus
Wonderful prayers in the Bible.
The Kings of the Old Testament
A look at the kings of Judah and Israel.
Covenants and difference between Covenant and Dispensational Theology
Books to read for deeper understandings.
ROMANS 11:2-6- GOD HAS NOT REJECTED HIS PEOPLE WHOM HE FOREKNEW. OR DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS IN THE PASSAGE ABOUT ELIJAH, HOW HE PLEADS WITH GOD AGAINST ISRAEL? LORD, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE. BUT WHAT IS THE DIVINE RESPONSE TO HIM? I HAVE KEPT FOR MYSELF SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL. IN THE SAME WAY THEN, THERE HAS ALSO COME TO BE AT THE PRESENT TIME A REMNANT ACCORDING TO GOD’S GRACIOUS CHOICE. BUT IF IT IS BY GRACE, IT IS NO LONGER ON THE BASIS OF WORKS, OTHERWISE GRACE IS NO LONGER GRACE.