This section is probably the most neglected part of our Christian faith. It is actually one of the most important parts. We are all sinners and deserve death, but thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we are saved. ROMANS 3:10-12 says- NONE IS RIGHTEOUS, NO, NOT ONE; NO ONE UNDERSTANDS; NO ONE SEEKS FOR GOD. ALL HAVE TURNED ASIDE; TOGETHER THEY HAVE BECOME WORTHLESS; NO ONE DOES GOOD, NOT EVEN ONE.
Introduction to sin
An understanding of sin.
Three Categories of Sin
Original Sin, Sin Nature, and Our Personal sins.
Common human actions of sin
These are our most common sins. Personal sins.
More Subtle Sins
These sins are harder to see in ourselves.
The Bondage of Sin
Sold as a Slave to Sin.
Imputed Sin, The Cross, and Imputed Righteousness
What does the Word say about what Jesus did in his death and resurrection?
A deeper look into what God’s Righteousness is?
- Seek first the Kingdom of God- Matthew 6:33
- Be righteous, for the Lord Jesus is righteous- Psalm 11:7
- Jesus makes us righteous by the Cross- Isaiah 53:11
- Jesus bore our sins for us- 2 Corinthians 5:21
- By Jesus’s wounds, we are healed- 1 Peter 2:24
- Through faith and the grace of Jesus- Romans 3:21-26
- Our righteousness must exceed that of the Jewish Leaders- Matthew 5:20
- Beware of practicing righteousness before others- Matthew 6:1
We humbly repent for our sins.
We Confess our Sins
We will continuously confess our sins to our Lord Jesus!
Books on sin.